Before Your Bowen Treatment
Please read the following information before you come for your first treatment. If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Caroline on 020 7706 1997 or email email@example.com
- We request that you commit to an initial series of three treatments. Each body responds differently, and some time is required to assess the response rate of reach individual. Sessions are most beneficial when spaced five to ten days apart.
- The first appointment will take 90 minutes, with subsequent sessions lasting up to 60 minutes.
- The Bowen moves can be done through light clothing or directly onto the skin, and towels or a blanket will cover you during the treatment. Some moves are difficult to apply through heavy material such as denim, or through thick winter clothes. Therefore you might be asked to remove these or bring something lightweight to change into.
- There will be rest periods of 90 seconds or more between sets of moves. This is a feature of Bowen. It allows the body and brain to interpret the moves and to respond in the most optimal way. The sets of moves are the trigger, and the break is when the body is doing to the work of repair.
- Please bring a list of medications, if any, that you are currently taking.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please note there is a strict 48-hour cancellation policy within which the full fee is payable.